• Sales Enquiries: 01327 349 744

No products in the basket.

TERMS & CONDITIONS

Our terms and Conditions of business are as follows:

  1. In these conditions “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Whetherday LTD (Company No 8748917) You can write to us at Whetherday Ltd, Barehill Farm, Badby, Northamptonshire, NN11 3DB. You can contact us on Tel: 01327 349 744.

  2. We reserve the right not to accept any order. Once we have accepted an order, a contract will come into force, on the terms and conditions set out below.

  3. We will try to deliver your goods as soon as practicable. You should tell us as soon as possible if you do not receive your goods within one week of placing your order or within one week of any estimated delivery date that we give you. Please note that any dates quoted by us for delivery are estimates only. If we are unable to deliver your goods within thirty days of your order, you may cancel your order and get a full refund for those goods.

  4. When your goods have been received, you should check them as soon as possible, and let us know within 10 days of receipt if there are any problems. Please retain all packaging until you are satisfied with the goods. If you are not satisfied with the goods, please contact us before returning the goods so that we can discuss or organize a replacement. You will be responsible for any loss or damage to the goods whilst in your care.

  5. All warranty repairs should be returned to us at the customer’s expense together with proof of purchase. If the product meets with the manufacturer’s warranty requirements it will be repaired and returned at no cost to the customer. We reserve the right to refuse a warranty claim if the product has been abused or does not fall under the manufacturer’s requirements. Payment of goods will be in full before dispatch. Goods that are “build to order” will require payment in advance of ordering. Payment methods are as follows:

a. Credit Card payment from a UK based address only

b. Please make all cheque’s payable to Whetherday Ltd (please note there will be a 7days delay for cheque’s to go through the banking system unless an agreement has been previously agreed)

c. Over sea orders/shipments (where the billing and delivery address is different) will only be accepted via BACS or Bank Transfer, if addresses are the same, Whetherday Ltd may still request payment via a BACS or Bank Transfer.

  1. Details of our delivery charges are shown under Delivery Details.

  2. All goods will remain our property until full payment has been made and accepted.

  3. Every effort is made to ensure that our prices and descriptions are accurate at the time of going to press. If an error is found or if manufacturer’s prices or products change, we will inform you as soon as possible and offer you the option of cancelling your order or reconfirming your order with the revised price or product.

  4. The information and advice contained in our sales documentation is for general guidance purposes only. You are responsible for determining whether it applies to your situation. Please always read all manuals and safety instructions provided with our goods and follow them carefully.

  5. Youcancancelyourorderforanyreasonandgetapartrefundatanytimebeforeyoureceivethe goods, or up to the end of seven working days after the day you receive the goods. A working day is any day other than weekends and public holidays. However there will be a 30% re-stocking charge for any goods returned through no fault of the Companies.

  6. Therewillbea30%restockingfee, tools will also be supplied with a quality seal on the box. If this seal is broken, we will charge a further 20%, the total charge would be 50%.

  7. Tocancelyourorder, you should write to us within that time to the address in point one of these conditions. If you have already received the goods:

    1. you can only exercise this right to cancel your order if the goods are unused and in a re-saleable condition and you have retained the packaging;

    2. you must return the goods to us at your own cost to the address in point one of these conditions (unless we are at fault, in which case we will arrange collection);

    3. you must take care to ensure the goods are not damaged in the meantime; and

d. If you do not return the goods as required, we may charge you the costs of recovering them ourselves.

  1. We will not be liable for any delay in delivering the goods which is due to events or circumstances beyond our reasonable control or for any business losses.

  2. Nothing in these conditions will limit our liability in cases of fraudulent misrepresentation, negligence causing personal injury or death or defective products causing personal injury, death or damage to non-business property.

  3. Ifwefailtoenforceanyoftheseconditions, that does not mean that we have waived any of our rights and we retain the right to enforce any of these conditions at any time.